Xtreme rocker drill
This is a great exercise for building strength between fingers, or “side to side” strength. Working this will add lots of power to your finger twirl techniques.
Download an AVI of the technique here.
1. This example starts in the open position, but can be started in the closed position as well.
The motion between the fingers is what counts.
2. The exercise is just a Rocker drill with the Balisong in the open position.
3. Rock the safe handle between your Index and Middle fingers several times.
7. Then roll the safe handle between the Middle and Ring fingers. Repeat the rocking motion.
12. continue through to the Ring finger and Pinky.
I can’t stress enough how much this exercise can increase your power and confidence. It’s also great at working the “timing factor” between your fingers and your wrist.