Combining two techniques together helps you see how continuous Balisong motion can be accomplished. Weaving in and out of different moves will ensure you’re never caught off guard. Whatever position you find your Balisong in, you should be able to open it
1. Start the screwdriver movement.
3. Rotate it a few times…….
5. Either direction is OK…….
7. …….and it doesn’t matter which end is up.
8. When you’re ready……..
9.……….”plant” your middle finger tip and thumb……… and execute the slide.
10. Remember to pull your Middle finger and thumb back a little, toward the butt of the Balisong, to provide the necessary clearance
12. Continue with the screwdriver rotations. Notice the other end of the handle is now “up”.
This is a great confidence builder that may result in a few drops before you get it down. The good news is, you can practice this one seated so your precious Bali doesn’t have far to fall.