from a Vertical opening
This pass flows nicely from a Vertical opening to a Latch start opening. The technique can go on, between hands, for as long as you can stand it. Makes for a good repetitive drill.
1. Start in the forward grip, closed position.
2. Execute a Vertical basic opening.
5. As the Bali approaches the open position……….
6. ……….. insert the opposite hand, over the top of the passing hand
7. ………….. to make the pass. The bite handle will now be in the catching
9. Whip the safe handle over and into the closed position.
11. From here, execute the Latch start opening.