Finger twirl throw 2
Another finger twirl throw opening, only this time the throw is made from between the Index and Middle fingers.
Download an AVI of the technique here.
1. For this example I started in the open position, and will use 3 ricochets to lead into the throw.
2. Notice the Balisong between the Index and Middle fingers.
3. Ricochet one.
5. Ricochet two.
8. Notice how the hand dips down slightly for the third ricochet. This helps to stop the downward motion in a way that gives you better control of the Balisong.
9. Sweep the hand forward, and release.
12. Turn the hand over, palm UP, to make the catch.
13. Catch in the forward grip, open position.
I used a simple lead in to the throw for the example. Play around with it and see what other angles you can get into position from.