Here is another pass in the Backhand grip position. This time the catching hand will take the pass in the Forward grip.
1. Start in the Backhand grip, closed position. Bite handle should be in toward the palm.
2. Passing hand executes a regular Backhand over pass.
The catching hand is going into position palm out instead of in……..
5. ………. this allows for the Forward grip catch position.
6. Release the passing hand and………….
10. Finish by pulling away into a Horizontal or Vertical opening or closing (not shown here).
Check the GIF or AVI to see how I finish with a Horizontal opening.