Backhand Hyper drop
In this version of the backhand Hyper drop, we’ll be turning it into a passing move.
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start in the Backhand grip (either hand), open position.
2. Move your hand up…….
3. …….. and let go.
Keep in mind, you are not throwing the Balisong. You are merely moving your hands and gently letting go of it.
4. The tip of the Balisong should create an imaginary arc in the air as it moves from one hand to the other.
7. Catch the Balisong in the same position, but the opposite hand.
9. Repeat the move back over.
10. Try your hardest to keep the movement controlled.
13. Continue the technique back and forth between your hands.
Remember, don’t throw……. smooth, fluid movement is what you want to achieve.